May 19, 2016
11 Success Tips from Alternative Health Leaders
1. Find what you love and pursue it. Kayla Itsines is a fitness guru, and although she did
not know exactly what her future looked like, she knew at an early age (teenage years)
that she wanted to help people.
2. Never stop learning. Phil McGraw is a mental health professional, who practices what
3. Don’t give up. Ronda Rousey is a MMA fighter, and she never gave up, she fought her
way to the top, and gained public recognition for her talents.
4. Search deeper. Deepak Chopra is an advocate of alternative medicine, and an expert in
meditation, who is always searching deeper into his own soul and what the universe is
5. “Love what you do” is the advice of Marion Nestle, who is a professor and author. She
smiles no matter what she is doing.
6. “Tap into the power within” is the mantra of Mark Hyman, who continuously searches for
the causes and cures of chronic diseases.
7. Gain respect and people will listen. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of this type of
person, and it is reflected by her 30 million followers on Twitter.
8. Grab a partner. Going it alone is tough, and Katrina Hodgson and Karena Dawn know
this first hand. Together, they are known as the “Tone It Up Girls”, and they provide
exercise tips to everyone they meet.
9. Be Trustworthy. Joseph Mercola is a trusted name many people are familiar with, as he
only recommends top quality products that have been personally been researched and
tested. Over the years, he has gained the trust of the community, and this is a goal that
every business person should aim for.
10. Be the best. Tara Stiles is a yogi that is known around the world, and she focuses on
being the best and doing the best, for her body. She will teach you to do the same.
11. Connect the dots. David Perimutter is a doctor that strives to make the connection
between the foods we eat and the reaction of the body and the brain.
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram lives by the theory that by starting small, big things will happen.
She started out by simply blogging, and just a few short years later, she is a published
author and has a thriving business.
David Wolfe encourages entrepreneurs to be genuine. He is an organic farmer,
environmentalist, and loves outside adventures. In addition, he is also a beekeeper. A
genuine attitude will inspire others to seek happiness, and stop the negative cycle of
attempting to please other people.
Kelly Starrett tells people to do their homework and don’t forsake the prep work.
Remember, the house built on sand will eventually sink.
Natalie Jill, and many other entrepreneurs, know that a difficult journey paves the road to
ultimate success, so do not consider bumps in the road a failure, but view them as
opportunities to continually learn and grow.